Having clientele base in Mendip Hills region, Mendip builders are iconic in the builders local industry. With us we have trained and certified Wells builders who are the cream of the crop. We have in our team master contractors, local craftsman and fine construction workers. If you are looking of residential property construction our builders in Wells are the ones you need to seek support from. Just give us a call at Phone: 01749 595 665 or Mobile: 07966 241 408. You can also reach our builders on hire, HERE
Full-Service Wells Builders
- New Builds: Got a brand new construction project coming up? Rely on the professionals of Mendip Eco Building Contractors Ltd. We are a full-service firm taking up all the tasks – right from designing the architecture to its completion with absolute accuracy. And yes, we also comply with the local building regulations so that you are presented with a construction which meets the legal obligations.
- Renovations: Got to facelift an existing building? You can have our renovation services across Wells. We know the right kind of material that would transform your old building into something fresh, marvellous, and exquisite. Feel free to contact us because we are just a phone call away.
- Repairs: Whether it is an accidental damage, a flood-worn marks, a residue of a fire outbreak, or any other repair work, find the expert builders of Mendip Eco Building Contractors at your service. Need a quotation? We offer it for free.
- Extensions: Want to expand the existing space of your old property? Rely on us. We have a wide range of extensions for residential as well as commercial properties, including garages, double storey extensions, orangery, and conservatories. Which one do you need?
- Barn Conversion: This is all the rage now. People are moving towards peaceful, rustic setups to dwell in. If you have a barn that you no longer need, why not convert it into a home. Wondering whom to call to action? Of course, us – the Wells builders on Mendip Hills.
10 Reasons To Bank On Mendip Eco Building Contractors Ltd:
- We cater to construction needs of all kinds – residential, industrial, institutional, environmental, and commercial, and look into building projects from start to completion.
- We are bothered about the aesthetics of your building as well as its utility.
- Choose our building services and you can raise the value of your property.
- We are specific about specifications. Yes, we build according to your requirements and what’s suitable.
- We are experienced; we’ve been on the market for long and now what clicks.
- Only high-quality building materials go into every project. This is totally ensured at Mendip Building Eco Contractors Ltd.
- Because we are full-service, you also undertake roof repairs and maintenance. And yes, our services for flat roof repair come with a guarantee period of 30 years. That’s privilege, don’t you think?
- You can also expect services for fenestration. We install them for you and guarantee security on our services.
- Did anyone tell you that we are experts in loft conversion as well? Yeah, and that too, without any mighty destruction undertaken.
- Where else would you find building services this affordable? With attention to details, expert advice, and free quotes?
About Wells Locality
Wells is a cathedral city and civil parish in the Mendip district of Somerset, on the southern edge of the Mendip Hills. Although the population recorded in the 2011 census was only 10,536, it has had city status since medieval times, because of the presence of Wells Cathedral. Often described as England’s smallest city,it is second only to the City of London in area and population, though not part of a larger urban agglomeration.
The name Wells comes from three wells dedicated to Saint Andrew, one in the market place and two within the grounds of the Bishop’s Palace and cathedral. A small Roman settlement surrounded them, which grew in importance and size under the Anglo-Saxons when King Ine of Wessex founded a minster church there in 704. The community became a trading centre based on cloth making and Wells is notable for its 17th century involvement in both the English Civil War and Monmouth Rebellion. In the 19th century, transport infrastructure improved with stations on three different railway lines. However, since 1964 the city has been without a railway link.
Source: Wells WIKI